Everything you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the preferred holiday destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be simplified.
The eVisa Egypt is an electronic travel authorization designed for citizens that like to pay a visit to Egypt for tourism. This program speeds up the application process to obtain new visas. The vacationers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You are able to get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only through an online application. This completely new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements the visitors should consider to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most important ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are numerous forms of visas, so you have to check if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you can submit an application for an electronic visa, make sure you accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Make use of your credit or debit card to cover the fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure to get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you have the online visa you should print a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should select its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 30 days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting the issue day. When travelling with a group, one individual can apply on the internet for all the vacationers, but every one of them must complete and sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their young kids.
If you want to travel to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Do not forget that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are merely passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to get a Visa.
In case you made a decision to take some trips to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and come back as you like. This type of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you must apply for it beforehand. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return when needed.